Get your own ecommerce website and Start Selling Online
As a symbol of globalization e-commerce represents the innovative of success in this electronic age. E-commerce stands for electronic business and relates to trading in items or solutions through the electronic medium, i.e. the Online or phone. On the Online, it relates to a website, which offers items or solutions directly from the site using a shopping cart or shopping basket system and allows electronic payment ways.
Indian's are seeking out to include electronic communications into their actions - making buys, bill paying,doing bookings are some one of them. The e-commerce industry on its own is positioned to be one of the biggest markets in Indian. E-commerce has made it possible for each and every person to avoid standing in the line as to create payments for their house hold activities. They can now do that all with just a click of a mouse, saving both the time and money. E-commerce has also triggered the clients to order a product sitting in one aspect of the planet, from another. Of course this idea has captivated not only the clients but also the entrepreneurs, who can now create their items or solutions available to their potential clients, who might be at any world.
We help your business can be performed on the web through On-Line Store, Payment Gateway Processing, Shopping Cart Applications, Online Shopping Cart Systems.
Key Elements :
1) User Interface - [Front End]
2) Registration for new user and Login for visited users.
3) Search/Advance Search on various products.
4) Add, Edit, Delete to shopping cart
5) Purchase of product through shopping cart
6) View and browse the product information
7) Order Placement
8) Final check out and Payment.
Administrator - Backend Management
1) Login to Administrator
2) Product Management - Add/Edit/Delete
3) Cross Selling Products Management
4) Image Upload for the products
5) Features and Accessories embedment with various products
6) Tax and Discount offers
7) Order Management
8) Search option for each module
1) Credit card processing (if online payment Required)
2) Payment Gateway integration experience with CCAvenue, EBS, 2Checkout, PayPal, GoogleCheckout etc.
3) Pay Order or Cash On deliver
Click here for a quote