Steps for install Drupal on WAMP server:-
- Download & unzip Drupal into your wamp’s www folder
- Before installing the drupal, first create a database from phpmyadmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Open a web browser & type http://localhost/folder-name in url
- Choose language after that you will get one error (Requirements problem)
Solution for this- Copy the ./sites/default/default.settings.php file to ./sites/default/settings.php. (e.g:- foldername/sites/default/default.settings.php to foldername/sites/default/settings.php) after that click on try again.
- Database Configuration:- type database name in database name field, type root in database username field and type database password or leave it blank.
- Follow the next step of site configuration than save & continue.
Share and Enjoy